“All the world is a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and entrances. And one man in his time plays many parts. ”
— Shakespeare - As You Like It
Walker Caine came about in 2001 after a series of events spawned a new direction and a flood of songs. Supporting the 2003 release Soft Shoulder, he jumped off the bus and aboard a motorcycle heading across the U.S. coast to coast and border to border playing any and every overlooked town on and off the map giving away air-guitars and playing benefit concerts to fight that deadly social disease know as "political correctness". Dropping in on clubs, festivals, and parks to play a few songs, harass the locals and get thrown out of town.
A veteran performer and songwriter, he has defiantly done it his own way writing the music he wants to hear - dropping a message in each one and personally delivered on tours reflective of years gone by that today's digital world doesn't always understand. Generally categorized as Southern Rock or Acoustic and Folk Rock. Some call it Outlaw music, but it is what it is.
- Your verses do a good job of drawing the listener into your world; we can envision the different people you've created… - Dale Kawashima
- ...you leave a strong impression with your voice and the musical drive you naturally possess. This is the hardest ingredient in mix of success to do without and many musicians do; they are anonymous players doing their best to fit into the predominate styles. You're beyond that... - Make A Star.com
- Walker Caine... Such powerful words and heavy, I loved it. I could listen to your voice and your music and it relaxed me. - PJ Entertainment Productions (July 2019)
- Just wanted to drop you a note to say how much I enjoy your new material. Glad you haven't lost that rustic feel. You have always had a great unique style that we enjoy immensely. Come to Sao Paulo, and think Montevideo for 2020 ! - Reede Monten - Alcance o entretenimento (March 2019)
- All I got to say is.. your music is so dope, continue to impress us with your timeless style. - Hung (April 2019)
- “In order to move successfully into the future one must understand the past, and Walker Cane embraces that with a new sense of style ... You will be pulled into his world and taken on a ride of extremes...” - Roadry Mag. (August 2006)