news / stuff
I've been mulling over the Idea of what may very well be my last show, a charity event summer 2021 in Phoenix area. Will anyone join me?
- Technically Challenged. This next release is taking a little longer than I anticipated. I need motivation. 2020 hasn't been good to us so watch for two releases in 2021.
- This may be border-line pathetic, but one of the biggest thrills I've had was getting on an elevator and hearing Headlights on the Highway digitized on Muzak. Made me miss my floor.
- I was diagnosed with 3 cancers (brain, bone, lung) in 2016, it hasn't been easy, but I'm still here.
- New album "Life in Progress" official release date was Aug. 7, 2019 at all your favorite online shops and at MLA Records.com . With the lack of physical retailers we decided not to distribute CD's., but can be purchased at MLA Records. I would like to put something on vinyl before I go, that's where I started.
- Heard someone singing lyrics from Bad Time today. Still surprises me every time something like that happens.; I must underestimate how many people in Arizona actually listen to our work.
- Keep toying with the idea of getting involved locally but really don't know how to go about doing it. I can find my way around the world but can't find my way around Arizona - go figure. Well, I never claimed to be a social butterfly.