Intro - Get a Life 3:510:00 / 3:51
What Became of You - 3:480:00 / 3:48
It Will Mend - 3:550:00 / 3:55
Daydreams 4:360:00 / 4:36
With You 2:480:00 / 2:48
Looking for America 3:380:00 / 3:38
Doncha Worry - 4:390:00 / 4:39
2000 Miles Away - 4:060:00 / 4:06
Here for You 2:290:00 / 2:29
My Angel 3:430:00 / 3:43
Life's Good - 3:400:00 / 3:40
“All the world is a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and entrances. And one man in his time plays many parts. ”
— Shakespeare - As You Like It
- Your verses do a good job of drawing the listener into your world; we can envision the different people you've created… - Dale Kawashima
- ...you leave a strong impression with your voice and the musical drive you naturally possess. This is the hardest ingredient in mix of success to do without and many musicians do; they are anonymous players doing their best to fit into the predominate styles. You're already beyond that... - Make A Star.com
- Walker Caine... Such powerful words and heavy I loved it, I could listen to your voice and your music and it relaxed me. - PJEntertainment Productions (July 2019)
- Just wanted to drop you a note to say how much I enjoy your new material. Glad you haven't lost that rustic feel. You have always had a great unique style that we enjoy here immensely. Don't know how you're feeling these days, but if you play Bogota this year, come to Sao Paulo. We'll arrange everything. It won't take long to sell-out again. And think Montevideo for 2020 ! - Reede Monten - Alcance o entretenimento (March 2019)
- All I got to say is.. your music is so dope, continue to impress us with your timeless style. - Hung (April 2019)
- “In order to move successfully into the future one must understand the past, and Walker Cane embraces that with a new sense of style ... You will be pulled into his world and taken on a glorious ride of extremes...” - Road Mag. (August 2006)
Walker Caine came about as a solo act in 2002 after a series of events spawned a new direction and a flood of songs. Without missing a beat, aboard a motorcycle he headed across the U.S. playing any and every overlooked town on or off the map giving away air-guitars and playing benefit concerts to fight that deadly social disease know as "political correctness".
"We formed the Project in the fall of 2003 and it turned out to be a very cool combination of talent. As for me, I just ride from town to town, drop in on clubs and play a few songs, harass the locals and get thrown out of town. An old six-string, one or two fans, what more could a guy ask for?"
"Our fans are very middle America" Walker noted, "but that's not geographical… we get a great deal of attention from Europe. They are down-to-earth everyday people who choose to take life as it comes. These are the people I love, perhaps that’s why I’m always rooting for the underdog.
The way I see it, music is meant to be felt inside - when the soul takes over you can't categorize or line up beats to that; so that's why I'm always saying, it's an attitude. The road never ends."
contact us for bookings, questions or require a specific song to download
Released material found via walkercaine.net