Intro - Get a Life 3:510:00 / 3:51
What Became of You - 3:480:00 / 3:48
It Will Mend - 3:550:00 / 3:55
Daydreams 4:360:00 / 4:36
Looking for America 3:380:00 / 3:38
2000 Miles Away - 4:060:00 / 4:06
Here for You 2:290:00 / 2:29
My Angel 3:430:00 / 3:43
Life's Good - 3:400:00 / 3:40
Doncha Worry - 4:390:00 / 4:39
“All the world is a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and entrances. And one man in his time plays many parts. ”
— Shakespeare - As You Like It
- Your verses do a good job of drawing the listener into your world; we can envision the different people you've created… - Dale Kawashima
- ...you leave a strong impression with your voice and the musical drive you naturally possess. This is the hardest ingredient in mix of success to do without and many musicians do; they are anonymous players doing their best to fit into the predominate styles. You're beyond that... - Make A Star.com
- Walker Caine... Such powerful words and heavy, I loved it. I could listen to your voice and your music and it relaxed me. - PJEntertainment Productions (July 2019)
- Just wanted to drop you a note to say how much I enjoy your new material. Glad you haven't lost that rustic feel. You have always had a great unique style that we enjoy here immensely. Come to Sao Paulo. And think Montevideo for 2020 ! - Reede Monten - Alcance o entretenimento (March 2019)
- All I got to say is.. your music is so dope, continue to impress us with your timeless style. - Hung (April 2019)
- “In order to move successfully into the future one must understand the past, and Walker Cane embraces that with a new sense of style ... You will be pulled into his world and taken on a glorious ride of extremes...” - Roadr Mag. (August 2006)
Walker Caine came about as a solo act in 2001 after a series of events spawned a new direction and a flood of songs. Without missing a beat, aboard a motorcycle he headed across the U.S. playing any and every overlooked town on or off the map giving away air-guitars and playing benefit concerts to fight that deadly social disease know as "political correctness".
"We formed the Project in the fall of 2003 and it turned out to be a very cool combination of talent. As for me, I just ride from town to town, drop in on clubs and play a few songs, harass the locals and get thrown out of town. An old six-string, one or two fans, what more could a guy ask for?"
"Our fans are very middle America" Walker noted, "but that's not geographical… we get a great deal of attention from Europe to Australia. They are down-to-earth everyday people who choose to take life as it comes. These are the people I love, perhaps that’s why I’m always rooting for the underdog.
The way I see it, music is meant to be felt inside - when the soul takes over you can't categorize or line up beats to that; that's why I say it's an attitude. The road never ends."
contact us for bookings, questions or require a specific song to download
Released material found via walkercaine.net